Are you looking for more than just a job? Are you looking for a career where you can build your skills, in a company which advocates a good work life balance? Are you a bright, switched on person with 1 to 3 years administration experience, looking to move into a busy, fast paced role?
In this exciting role you will support a team, plus various directors with duties such as:
- General administration
- Diary management
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Work on various small projects
To be considered for this busy and varied role we are seeking someone with the following skills and attributes:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in an administration support role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Be able to work as a team as well as autonomously
- A natural problem solver who can think outside the box
- Be able to priorities and work to dead lines
- Have a mature and professional approach to your work
- This is a corporate environment, so attitude and presentation is important.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for more than just a job and would suit someone who wants to build a career as it is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates