Are you technically savvy? Do you have a background and understanding of electronics, printing production, engineering or mechanical industries?
Bring your technical expertise to this exciting and varied role, which will comprise of two different components. 70% of the role will involve overseeing instillation of labelling and printing machines. 30% of the role will involve supporting the Sales Manager with sales related tasks to include business development.
In this role you will carry out the following tasks and duties:
- Answer technical product related questions
- Oversee on site setup and instillation of machines
- Trouble shoot technical issues and problems
- Proactively source new sales leads
- Follow up on sales leads
- Meet with clients
- A small amount of travel around the country
- Assist and support to the Sales Manager
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Technically savvy with an understanding or background in electronics/printing/production/engineering or mechanical industries
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Great phone manner with exceptional English both oral and written
- People person, with a confident and outgoing personality
- Down to earth with a good sense of humour
- Full licence required as some driving to customers required
- Must be physically fit as some lifting required
- A self-starter, motivated and reliable
- Good customer service skills and administrative experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to work their way into a technical sales role. You will be provided with on the job training and work in a down to earth, close knit team.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates