Receptionist / Administrator
- Auckland City Central
- Permanent - Full Time
Are you a professional, corporate Receptionist seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Busy varied role working within a great team of professionals.
- Fantastic opportunity to advance your Reception and Administration career
- Professional, corporate company based in the heart of Auckland city
- Great company, great team, great opportunity, great salary…..
This company is proud of their strong global reputation, and have been an established professional organisation for over two centuries. Their reputation is built on superior service, integrity and professionalism. They employ an experienced team of highly qualified and motivated individuals who strive to provide a high level of quality and service for all their clients, no matter how large or small.
This high profile corporate organisation needs a professional corporate Receptionist/Administrator to manage their front Reception. Are you the one they need?
The associated duties and responsibilities to this very important Receptionist / Administrator role include:
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Typing and formatting
- Co-ordination of meeting room bookings
- Mail and couriers
- Co-ordinate and book staff on training courses
- Upload invoices into the system (training provided)
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This is a great opportunity to really develop, enhance and broaden your proven skill set to the next level. We are seeking someone who possesses the following skill set, personality and character traits:
- Articulate communication, helpful and courteous manner
- Computer literate and quick to pick up new systems and applications
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy
- Thorough with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and methodical
- Great multitasking skills and abilities
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
- Professional and corporate
- Thrives being based on Reception whilst undertaking a range of administration functions
- Positive, can-do, willing, flexible and adaptable attitude
Your hard work and dedication won’t go unrecognized in this company / team. Management are renowned for acknowledging and rewarding outstanding work. Will it be you who is promoted or given a bonus due to your outstanding work? Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates