- Auckland wide
- Permanent - Full Time
Are you an enthusiastic high flying Sales Rep with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is hungry for success and wants to further your sales career in the construction / building / renovation sector? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Representative to work in a fast pace growing industry within a well-established NZ family owned and operated business who are market leaders offering high end tailored ‘door and gate’ solutions.
Seeking an autonomous, self-motivated, driven Sales Representative who has flair and ability to explore, build, develop and win new opportunities Auckland wide. If you are used to working and networking alongside architects, property developers and builders then this will set you apart from the rest. Duties and responsibilities associated to this role include:
- Grow existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities with architects, property developers and builders
- Have a well-planned sales approach to ensure maximum efficiency
- Secure new clients and develop into key accounts
- Attend industry events
- Build relationships with the key decision makers within the industry
- Negotiate profitable sales agreements and contracts
To be suitable for this sales role you will be a natural networker who enjoys interacting with architects, property developers and builders with the following skills and attributes:
- Previous sales experience in joinery, building or technical industry essential!
- Strong customer service ethos, charged with providing positive experiences for clients and customers
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and positive demeanour and enjoys working in a role with autonomy and responsibility
- Confidently able to identify and assess sales and business opportunities
- Have the drive and desire to win business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a sharp eye for noting attention to detail and accuracy.
In this role of a Sales Representative you’ll be required to grow and expand your portfolio of clients through business development, relationship management and introductions of new clients and customers so bring your personality and proven sales skills to exceed in this role!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates