Senior Administrator – Team Leader
- Auckland City
- Permanent - Full Time
Multi-faceted role incorporating staff management, project work, events, supplier negotiations, office relocations, admin support for the team and more
- No two days are the same. Busy and varied role with lots of job satisfaction
- Needed: super organized, strong leadership, motivated, drive and enthusiasm
- Admin leadership role oozing with responsibility, accountability and ownership
This role is soon to become vacant due to promotion. This company recognize, acknowledge and reward their high achievers for their efforts, hard work, dedication, success and most importantly for their contributions and the added value they have given. Will you be next to be promoted / rewarded?
The teams you will be working alongside and supporting are high performing and very successful, they work at a fast pace and are true advocates of the ‘work hard play hard’ philosophy.
Are you wanting to accelerate your career to the next level? And do you thrive in a multi-faceted role incorporating staff management, project work, events, supplier negotiations, office relocations, delivering administration support to the team? If so, this is the ultimate role for you!
This role assists and supports branches across New Zealand and Australia ensuring the offices operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide and oversee office management support across New Zealand and Australia
- Negotiate supplier agreements/renewals.
- Manage third party vendors i.e.; buildings, insurance, IT etc
- Focus on process improvement across business functions/tasks to gain efficiencies
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to staff across New Zealand and Australia (5 staff)
- Project work
- Event management
- Co-ordinate and oversee office relocations and fit outs
- Prepare documentation, reports and presentations
- Health & Safety
Possessing strong leadership, staff management and administration skills and experience is essential as with having: the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
This is a great opportunity apply now to be part of the action and fun!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates