- Auckland CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
This is a great opportunity to further advance and accelerate your proven Reception and Administration skills and experience. This is a frontline role undertaking a varied and interesting range of administration functions; everyday will be busy and varied.
This role assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the front office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Directors and team with a range of administration functions
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Company Office updates – formations, share transfers
- Client engagement letters
- IRD administration
- Ensure the front office operates smoothly and efficiently
- Meet and greet visitors
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This role needs the assistance and support of a well organised, motivated and driven individual who possesses strong office administration skills and experience. Is this you?
This is a great opportunity working within a good team atmosphere undertaking a variety of tasks. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates