Travel Agency Administrator
- Parnell, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
If your passion and interest include travel and you have always wanted to work in the travel industry yet don’t have relevant industry qualifications or experience, then this is your lucky break! This is a fantastic opportunity working for a highly successful boutique travel agency learning everything you need to know about travel.
As Administrator you be assisting and supporting a team of exceptionally successful Travel Agents by undertaking a range of administration functions on their behalf. If you thrive working in a busy, fast paced and high performing environment then this is the role and team for you; everyday will be varied, busy and challenging.
You will be kept busy in this role undertaking a varied range of tasks from:
- Contact airlines, hotels and clients
- Book travel
- Order stationery and supplies
- Update and maintain various databases
- Research travel and entertainment options
- Respond to enquiries
- Document itineraries
- Process payments
- Collate travel wallets
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
Proven administration skills and experience is essential for this role as with:
- A can do and willing attitude
- Strong eye for noting detail and accuracy
- Initiative and common sense
- Strong passion and interest in travel
If your passion and interest include travel and you have always wanted to work in the travel industry, apply now for this excellent opportunity!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates