- Grafton, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This company is run on strong family based values; everyone works well together in this small knit close team, providing leading-edge style, high quality products and fantastic service.
- Busy role that will keep you on your toes, $18-$20 per hour, Grafton
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. NO WEEKENDS!
- Excellent can do and will do attitude and strong work ethic a MUST!
In the role of Warehouse Assistant you will be joining a hardworking team who are responsible for:
- Cutting fabric to size and packing orders
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Dispatching orders ensuring deadlines are met
- Receipting stock
- Inventory control
- Picking rolls of fabric and heavy lifting
This position would suit a hard worker, who can lift heavy objects, is physically fit and with a positive can do attitude who wants to work, get stuck in and learn. Full training will be given. We are seeking an individual with the following attributes:
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Competent on the computer and quick to pick up new systems
- Good with numbers and maths
- You will be physically fit as heavy lifting will be required
- Enjoys working in a busy role and are able to work well under pressure
This is a great opportunity to kick start your career. APPLY NOW!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates