- Eden Terrace, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This is a one of a kind warehouse assistant role in a small warehouse, supporting the warehouse manager with day to day inwards delivery of stock to the warehouse, and dispatch of stock to customers.
You will be kept busy with a variety of tasks and duties to include:
- Measuring and cutting of fabric for customer orders
- Loading and unloading of deliveries
- Timely despatch of orders to customers
- Receipting stock, ensuring deliveries match up the purchase orders
- Stock and inventory control
- Lifting heavy roles of fabric (must be able to easily lift 25kg’s)
This position would suit someone who is not afraid of hard work and is looking for a long term role; you will also have the following skills and attributes:
- Be a team player
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent on the computer and quick to pick up new systems
- Be good with maths and calculations
- You will be physically fit as heavy lifting will be required
- You will enjoy working in a busy, physical role
- You will have a strong work ethic.
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to work in a friendly, busy, fun and hardworking environment. APPLY TODAY!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates