- Mt Eden, Auckland
Join the leading commercial flooring experts who have placed flooring in some of the most prestigious places in Auckland, including; restaurants, entertainment centres, hotels, gyms and work places as their Contracts Administrator.
As the Contracts Administrator you will be the criterial link between management, quantity surveyors, estimators, and the sales team. Everyday will be busy, varied and diverse; you will undertake a range of functions including that of:
- Assist and support the General Manager and Project Managers with a range of administrative functions
- Attend weekly team meetings; follow up action points
- Allocate jobs to the team (Quality Surveyors and Estimators)
- Update and maintain the database with each job
- Track each job in the system, update each stage achieved
- Handle and respond to enquiries
- Update ‘spreadsheets’ with the status of each job/costing
- Ordering of stock for each job
- Prepare quotes (template)
- Process purchase orders
- Problem solve, and trouble shoot
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Strong administration skills and experience, a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Apply now for this excellent 12-month opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team will you be working amongst are fun. Whilst you will be working hard, you will have fun and laughs along the way.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates