About the role
An Accounts Receivable whizz is needed immediately for this temp assignment for 3 months starting 23rd April 2018! In this role your days will be busy, so you will need to have great attention to detail and accuracy. The role will cover a range of accounts receivable duties including:
- Assisting with the preparation of reports
- Account pricing administration
- Accounts receivable
- Communication via phone and email
- Liaising with internal staff
- Assisting and supporting the surrounding team, undertaking administration and accounting functions on their behalf
- Strong accounting knowledge – especially in Accounts Receivable.
- Good database knowledge and understanding of ERP’s
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills, will engage with a large group of external and internal customers.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Strong accounting knowledge – especially in Accounts Receivable
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience with CRM and understanding of CRP’s
- A clear and concise communicator
- A proactive and willing attitude
- An expert with numbers, attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional, adaptable and a team player
If this temp assignment sounds like you and you are available to start immediately then send your CV right away, this role won’t last long!
If you are an expert in other areas of accounts; perhaps you are a payroll guru, accounts payable star or an experienced accounts all-rounder; then also send your CV. Great temporary and permanent opportunities like this one are also available!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates