4 month contract role starting ASAP, could be extended! Apply now!
This well established CA firm based in Papakura is renowned for their flexibility, adaptability, wealth of knowledge and experience and most importantly their tailor-made advice and solutions to clients. The team have worked cohesively together for many many years, it is very much a family values based business who value and respect their team and clients alike.
This close knit team who have a wealth of accounting and business advice seek a likeminded individual to join their team. In this role of BAS Accountant you will undertake the following duties and responsibilities for a portfolio of clients across a wide range of industries:
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Prepare all types of tax returns (Income tax, GST, PAYE and FBT)
- Process payroll for clients
- Business advisory
- Forecasting and financial analysis
- Provide timely and accurate tax lodgement deadline details
- Ensure that clients are compliant with the various tax and financial regulations
- Ensure client enquiries are attended to quickly with provision of up-to-date and accurate advice
- Identify opportunities for value added services
- Build and develop strong customer relationships
To be successful in this role we are seeking someone who has:
- At least 3-4 years of solid BAS experience in a CA environment
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
- CA qualified or near qualified
- Excellent numerically and technical skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Experienced dealing with a variety of client industries
- Strong commercial acumen
You will be joining a supportive and close knit team where continuous learning, growth and development are encouraged. The business and team are extremely stable and have worked together for a long period of time; they share their knowledge, expertise and experience. As a team they attend social functions together and are a strong family values based CA firm. You won’t look back when you join this team; apply now! 4 month contract which could be extended….
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates