Contract Project Leader
This innovative brand is looking for a Project Leader to assist and support the team with their proven high work ethic and leadership.
- 6 month contract in Airport Oaks working 40 hours a week, $60k+
- High attention to detail, organised and excel savvy – is this you?
- Quality is their destiny – join a reputable company with a flame for growth
This 6 month contract role is due to kick off middle of February 2017. Join a successful, growing company that has been going for over 40 years who has strong visions and beliefs. They provide phenomenal products with an attitude of ‘quality is their destiny’. The associated duties and responsibilities to this role will incorporate the following:
- Process payments
- Schedule appointments
- Track and trace each installation
- Update and maintain the database
- Create Excel reports
You will have the following skills and experiences:
- ERP software experience is preferred
- Excel savvy
- Be assertive and committed
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organised with multitasking skills
- Work within a team as well as autonomously
If you are focussed on the end result, hard working with an eye for excellence then contact me today!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates