You will be working autonomously predominantly assisting and supporting the CEO and when time prevails the CIO and CFO. You will be the right hand person undertaking their associated administration burden allowing them to focus on the strategic elements of their roles. To compliment this fast paced environment we are seeking an individual with high energy, who is intuitive, oozes confidence who can hold their own in this busy, varied and challenging Executive Assistant role. We are seeking an individual who is tech savvy, strong communicator, can hit the ground running and can start ASAP!
The associated duties and responsibilities to this Executive Assistant role include:
- Assist and support the CEO and back up support to the CIO and CFO. Ensure their days operate smoothing, effectively and efficiently
- Handle confidential matters
- Coordinate board and management meetings including minute taking and board packs/papers
- Diary, email and travel management
- Event management
- Update and maintain the website and intranet
- Prepare documents, presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Internal and external communications
- Liaise with key stakeholders
This CEO, CIO and CFO need the assistance and support of a switched on Executive Assistant who works hard yet knows how to have fun along the way while exceeding expectations. Most importantly you will be: resilient, ambitious and hardworking with a can do attitude. You will also have exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication, planning, organisation and prioritisation skills along with competent writing skills.
We are recruiting now for this excellent Executive Assistant role, the commencement date is ASAP going through until at least February 2018 (possibly longer).
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates