EA/Office Manager TEMP role for a boutique, highly successful NZ owned & operated business. Parnell, carpark, start 4th March for approx. 4 to 8 weeks
- WANTED – switched on, efficient EA/Office Mgr oozing with professionalism
- Assignment starts 4th March, 4 to 8 week poss longer duration
- Busy, varied, challenging & diverse role. Sole admin support for Executives
This team of Executives needs the assistance and support of an efficient, professional, competent and confident Executive Assistant / Office Manager to undertake their associated administration, co-ordination and organisational functions whilst they focus on the strategic elements of their role.
This is a busy, varied, diverse and multifaceted role where you will be undertaking a range of Executive Assistant, Office Management, Accounts and Administration duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the Executives, being their right hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Preparation of documents, reports and presentations
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
- Accounts (Basic accounting functions using MYOB, predominantly automatic payments. Training provided.)
- Office Management
Possessing strong Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Management and Administration skills and experience is essential as with having: professionalism, a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, and hardworking. Most importantly, an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Experience using InDesign and accounting packages is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to really let your exceptional Executive Assistant and Office Management skills and experience flourish.
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates