In this exciting, fast paced role you will provide high level administrative support to the People & Culture Manager and wider teams in all aspects of service delivery and co-ordination of the day to day HR administration functions.
Your HR Co-ordination skills will be put to good use, carrying out the following tasks and duties:
- Work with hiring managers to provide coordination and support for recruitment and selection processes
- Prepare and distribute interview packs for internal managers
- Provide salary information to managers
- Complete job application material; position description and preparation of interview
- Advise applicants of their application status
- Support with coordination and running of recruitment activities, events and training
- Coordinate presentations, workshops and the Wellness Programme
- Administer and coordinate training, learning and development requests
- Ensure the seamless introduction of new staff
- Administer the exit process, co-ordinate and undertake exit interviews and reporting
- Create, maintain and update employee records
- HR administration to include Employment Agreements (collectives and individual)
- Respond to remuneration, recruitment, and payroll related queries
- Manage the HR email inboxes.
Along with being confident to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- HR Co-ordination experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivation, initiative and a proactive approach to your work
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions
- High degree of accuracy
- Tertiary qualification e.g. Bachelor of Commerce in HR or a related subject would be advantageous.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. You will be part of a collaborative team, working in a dynamic, fast paced and modern organisation that pride themselves on their values and offer a great work life balance.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates